To celebrate Mother’s Day we are giving one of our followers the chance to treat their mum or mother figure to a Champagne Afternoon tea at Blenheim Palace’s Orangery with free travel included on our S3, 7 or 233 service.
Competition closes Friday 22nd March at 23.59.
Terms and conditions for Mother’s Day winner
1) The promoter is: Stagecoach in Oxfordshire, whose registered office is Thames Transit Ltd. One Stockport Exchange, 20 Railway Road, Stockport, Cheshire SK1 3SW (Registered in England No. 2272113) for Oxford and Witney depots and Midland Red (South) Ltd., One Stockport Exchange, 20 Railway Road, Stockport, Cheshire SK1 3SW (Registered in England No. 1556310) for the Banbury depot.
2) Employees of Stagecoach Bus Company or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the promotion or helping to set up the promotion shall not be permitted to get involved in the promotion.
3) Entries must be submitted by midnight Friday 22 March 2019.
4) The post must not exceed 50 words and must include the name of a 'dream guest' and an explanation.
5) The winner will be decided by Stagecoach representatives.
6) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8) No cash alternatives to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9) The winner will be notified via Facebook within three days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within seven days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11) The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
12) The prize includes a free champagne afternoon tea for two at the Orangery Restaurant, Blenheim Palace to the value of £72 as well as free return bus travel on Stagecoach services 233, S3 or 7.
13) The winner will need to collect their prize from Stagecoach offices, Horspath Road, Oxford, OX24 2RY.
14) The winner will be asked to have their photo taken when they collect the vouchers and tickets and will be involved in a picture story with the local media.
15) Any personal data relating to the winner will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Stagecoach in Oxfordshire and not to any other party.