Current service levels:
- Blue and Yellow routes will operate a 15 minute frequency throughout the daytime Monday to Saturday, with a 20 minute frequency early morning and 30 minute frequency in the evening from around 7pm.
- Sunday frequency will be every 30 minutes Yellow, Blue and Purple routes.
- Tram-Train services will operate two services an hour
- Purple route frequency is unchanged with trams every 30 minutes although some timings are altered.
Customers also are kindly reminded of the safe travel advice when using trams;
- Avoid making unnecessary trips and minimise travel
- Please do not travel If you feel unwell or if anyone is your household has symptoms of coronavirus
- Wear a face covering unless exempt
- Keep a safe social distance
- Use contactless payment or the Stagecoach app if possible
The timetables below are valid until 11 April 2021
Changes to Service from Monday 12 April.
In anticipation of increased demand following the planned next step of Governmental advice for COVID-19, the following changes to Supertram timetables are planned to come into effect on Monday 12 April 2021.
- Yellow route returns to the normal timetable; upto every 10-12 minutes during the day Monday to Saturday and every 20 minutes at other times
- Blue route remains on a revised timetable; upto every 15 minutes during the day and every 20 minutes at other times
- Purple returns to it's normal timetable, with trams every 30 minutes
- Tram Train remains at 2 services an hour
The timetables below are valid from 12 April
Page last updated: 03 April 2021