Following changes to government guidance in England, from 19th July more seats are available on our buses and standing is allowed.
Please continue to wear a face covering throughout your journey, unless you’re exempt.
For the latest travel information for England, Wales and Scotland, see our Coronavirus page.
17 May 2021
The Flexi5 is one ticket with five Supertram Only day tickets for the price of four normal day tickets.
Once you have the Stagecoach Bus App the tickets go straight to your phone.
Pay with Paypal, Apple or Google Pay.
Easy to buy and use, buy once and activate tickets when you need to use them – just follow these 5 simple steps
1. Find the Flexi5 Supertram only ticket in the Multi-trip section on the App - set your location to Sheffield and it will pop right up!
2. Add the Flexi5 ticket to the basket, then checkout securely.
3. You now have 5 unactivated Supertram day tickets in the My Tickets section of your app.
4. Activate a ticket when you need to use it (you'll need an internet connection to activate the ticket - but then you can use it without a connection until it expires).
5. After using one ticket, it should show 4/5 tickets remaining – you've got one month from the day or purchase to use all 5 tickets.
The Flexi5 is even more flexible as you can now send tickets to other people with the Stagecoach bus App.