click for full details of P&R Buses during Hull Fair
Why you’ll love Hull Park & Ride
You’ll love Hull Park & Ride because it’s:
- free – parking at Priory Park is free, you just pay for your bus ticket
- frequent – bus services run between 07:00-18:35 Monday-Friday and from 07:00-18:45 on Saturdays
- secure – on-site security will look after your car whilst you're gone and we have CCTV on our buses
- comfortable – wait for your bus to arrive in our refurbished waiting room, with toilets and baby changing facilities
- convenient – our low floor buses provide easy access and space for buggies and wheelchairs
- modern – all our buses have free Wi-Fi* and environmentally friendly engines
Our Hull Park & Ride bus services run between 07:00-18:35 Monday-Fri day and from 07:00-18:45 on Saturdays. They leave up to every ten minutes.
Download your Hull Park & Ride timetable
Hull Park & Ride buses leave from Priory Park and stop at:
- Paragon Interchange, Anlaby Road
- St Stephens Shopping Centre Centre
- Albion Street
- Bond Street
- George Street
- Wilberforce Drive, Hull College
- Alfred Gelder Street, Guildhall
- Mounument Bridge
- Primark, Carr Lane
Download your Hull Park & Ride route map.
Park & Ride buses always run from Priory Park to the KCOM Stadium two hours before the start of every match. Extra buses will run at busy times, up to every ten minutes to the bus stop right outside the Stadium.
How to find us
Our secure car park is at the Priory Park & Ride Site, just off Priory Way. For Sat Nav users, our postcode is HU4 7DY.
Great value tickets
Don’t forget that parking is free of charge at Hull Park & Ride. We have some great value day, weekly and family bus tickets to use when you get there.
Tell us where you’re travelling from and to so we can show you the tickets available for your journey.