Park for free at Priory Park and catch a Stagecoach bus to Hull Royal Infirmary or the City Centre. Hull Park & Ride is a handy way to avoid city centre driving and parking charges. Our buses run up to every ten minutes Mondays to Saturdays.
Download our August 2016 newsletter
View our Park & Ride Hull August 2016 newsletter
Why you’ll love Hull Park & Ride
You’ll love Hull Park & Ride because it’s:
- free – parking at Priory Park is free, you just pay for your bus ticket
- frequent – bus services run between 07:00-18:35 Monday-Friday and from 07:00-18:00 on Saturdays
- secure – on-site security will look after your car whilst you're gone and we have CCTV on our buses
- comfortable – wait for your bus to arrive in our refurbished waiting room, with toilets and baby changing facilities
- convenient – our low floor buses provide easy access and space for buggies and wheelchairs
- modern – all our buses have free Wi-Fi and environmentally friendly engines
To make you’re day out even better, we’ve teamed up with local business in Hull to offer you discount vouchers at selected shops.
Our Hull Park & Ride bus services run between 07:00-18:35 Monday-Fri day and from 07:00-18:00 on Saturdays. They leave up to every ten minutes. Download our Hull Park & Ride timetable.
Hull Park & Ride buses leave from Priory Park and stop at:
- Hull Royal Infirmary
- Paragon Interchange, Anlaby Road
- Carr Lane, City Hall
- Alfred Gelder Street, opposite M&S
- Alfred Gelder Street, opposite Guildhall
- Wilberforce Drive, opposite Hull College
- George Street
- Prospect Street
- Brook Street
Download our Hull Park & Ride route map.
Get to special events
Park & Ride buses always run from Priory Park to the KC Stadium two hours before the start of every match. Extra buses will run at busy times, up to every ten minutes to the bus stop right outside the Stadium.
How to find us
Our secure car park is at the Priory Park & Ride Site, just off Priory Way. For Sat Nav users, our postcode is HU4 7DY.
Great value tickets
Don’t forget that parking is free of charge at Hull Park & Ride. We have some great value day, weekly and family bus tickets to use when you get there.
Tell us where you’re travelling from and to so we can show you the tickets available for your journey.