You’ll love Halbeath Park & Ride because:
- it's easy to find - signposted from the M90 and A92, just look out for the Park & Ride sign!
- it's centrally located – to the east of Dunfermline in Fife, at junction 3 of the M90 and accessed from the A92 at Crossgate roundabout (KY11 7EG for your Sat Nav)
- it's handy for parking - 1021 car parking spaces, 48 disabled spaces, 10 cycle lockers and 12 electric car-charging points!
- it's convenient – pick-up/drop-off points and taxi rank are also on site
- it's secure – CCTV watches the premises and car park and we have CCTV on our buses and coaches too
- it's comfortable – wait for your bus to arrive in our heated waiting room, with toilets, vending machines, seating, TV, travel information and a staffed supervisor's office
We offer a huge variety of ticket options to suit your travel needs. You can use our journey planner to see the tickets and fares relevant for your trip to make sure you're getting the best value. Our drivers and on-site supervisors will be able to suggest the best for you too, and you can also contact our customer service team for travel advice.
Here are some examples of our great value fares for a few popular journeys:
Halbeath P&R to Edinburgh Airport
Services M90, M91 & M92 between Halbeath P&R and Edinburgh are operated by megabus.com, Scottish Citylink and Park's of Hamilton. For information on fares for these services, please visit megabus.com or Citylink.
Megabus Gold Service S20 provides a sleeper service to London from Halbeath P&R. Visit megabusgold.com for details on fares and to book your travel.
Not sure where to go? Have a look at the maps below for a guide to routes serving Halbeath P&R, how to get there and the layout of the site.