Following changes to government guidance in England and Wales more seats are available on our buses and standing is allowed. There will also be more seats available in Scotland.
Please continue to wear a face covering throughout your journey, unless you’re exempt.
For the latest travel information for England, Wales and Scotland, see our Coronavirus page.
So, you've been back at university for a few weeks now and you're getting into a routine. There are so many things that you need to concentrate on that it can be difficult to pay attention to anything other than your timetable. It's important, more now than ever, for everyone to do their bit for the environment, whether that finding economical and eco-friendly student travel, making the conscious decision to use sustainable stationery or consistently taking your own reusable cup to the coffee shop when you're recharging your caffeine levels. We want to know what your eco-friendly student essential is...and we might even just treat you to it!
Terms and conditions:
**These are terms & conditions and not a competition entry mechanism. You must post in the comments section of the giveaway post for your entry to be valid**
1. Entrants must be aged 16 or over
2. The contest is open to UK residents only
3. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address
4. Entrants must comment in the comments section of the post. This is the only method to enter this giveaway.
5. Entries must be received by 3pm on 15 November 2019.
6. Winners will be chosen at random to win their ‘student essential’
7. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
9. By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person may be disqualified.
11. The winners will be contacted by DM by 5pm on 15 November 2019
12. Stagecoach Group’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Stagecoach Group accepts no liability for any losses or injuries suffered in connection with the prize.
14. Employees, their relatives and agencies of Stagecoach Group are not eligible to enter.
15. Stagecoach Group is compliant with GDPR. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
16. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.
17. By entering this giveaway you allow your comments to be used in any other promotional material at the discretion of Stagecoach UK Bus.
18. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw this giveaway at any time without prior notice.