Planning your holiday? Catch Stagecoach's JET747, the only direct public transport link between Fife and Edinburgh Airport. Fast and frequent journeys on board our luxury buses, with leather seats, free WiFi, phone charging and luggage racks!
Why you’ll love JET747
You’ll love our JET747 service as it’s:
- Direct - between Fife and Edinburgh Airport (straight to the terminal)
- Frequent - runs up to every 15 minutes, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Comfortable - leather seats, plenty of luggage space!
- Convenient - low floor buses provide easy access for luggage, buggies and wheelchairs
- Easy to spot - our newly branded buses are easy to recognize, so you won’t miss your bus
- Connect - free WiFi and phone charging outlets on board
The JET747 bus route
The JET747 buses stop at:
- Halbeath Park & Ride
- Inverkeithing Rail Station
- Ferrytoll Park & Ride
- Ingliston Park & Ride
- Edinburgh Airport – outside the airport terminal
You can catch local Stagecoach services throughout Fife and connect with the JET747 service at Halbeath or Ferrytoll park and rides. Or you could enjoy easy parking at Ferrytoll P&R or Halbeath P&R.
Download the JET747 timetable.
Great value tickets
Buy your ticket from the driver for only:
- £7.50 single
- £10.00 day return
- £14.00 period return – valid for 28 days
Children can now travel for only £1 for a period return, when accompanied by an adult traveling from anywhere on the East Scotland Express Network to Edinburgh Airport at any time
Do you work at Edinburgh Airport? We’ve introduced a staff discount offering 50% off single and return tickets to or from the Airport. You must show your permanent Airport staff pass/ID to buy or use your ticket.
We also have a range of weekly bus tickets which can be used for more frequent travel.