New January 2020: Coventry to University of Warwick
We are pleased to announce our new U12 service connecting Coventry & the University of Warwick.
Buses will run up to every 15 minutes and provide students a great reliable service.
We are offering students and staff a 'Coventry Unirider' for £99 a term which can be used exclusively on route U12.
Arrives 4th January 2020
We also continue to offer our excellent U1 & U2 service running between Leamington & University of Warwick up to every 7-8 minutes. There are also late night service till gone 3 am providing students links to Leamington's nightlife.
For travel from Leamington and on the complete Unirider network students and staff can by a Warwickshire Unirider for £140 a term
6 great reasons to love unibus:
- DIRECT: buses run from Leamington & Coventry straight to Warwick University.
- FREQUENT: From Leamington buses run up to every 7-8 minutes; from Coventry up to every 15 minutes.
- PARTY: Stay out late with our Leamington night buses. Buses run till around 3am.
- RECHARGE: Our new buses give you free USB charging.
- ONLINE: Connect to our free Wi-Fi and save your own data.
- VALUE: You get all this for just £99 a term between Coventry & Uni or £140 from Leamington.
Download the NEW Unibus timetable HERE (starts 4th January 2020)
Students and staff travel for less with a unirider ticket
If you study or work at the University of Warwick or Coventry University can buy a unirider ticket. Buy a unirider ticket and start travelling for less!
- A Warwickshire Unirider costs £140 a term and allows you to travel anytime, anywhere on our buses in Leamington, Warwick, Coventry and Bedworth. Click HERE for the zone map.
- A Coventry Unirider costs £99 a term and allows you to travel anytime on route U12 between Coventry & University of Warwick.
Both Warwickshire Unirider & Coventry Unirider come with a choice of duration:
- one term, two terms or three terms
- add summer holidays to your ticket or buy it separately
Unirider on smart card
Your unirider ticket will be loaded to a student, Stagecoach smart card which means that:
- passes are replaced if lost or stolen (cost £5)
- no restriction on replacement
- online account management
- top up cards online
- Your name will be printed onto the card and you must show valid student ID with the card (passes are not transferable).
How much a unirider ticket costs
Prices are at the top of this page
If you lose your unirider ticket
Please call 0345 810 1000.
A replacement pass will be sorted and a small £5 admin charge will apply