For the latest travel information for England, Wales and Scotland, see our Coronavirus page.
From Monday 17th May in England only, we’re safely and steadily making more seats available on local buses, when busy. For full details go to our travelling safely page.
Please continue to keep your distance, where possible and wear a face covering throughout your journey, unless you’re exempt.
Stagecoach Gold is a luxury bus service available at no extra cost.
Established for our longer commuter journeys from Oxfordshire towns and villages into the city centre, our blue and gold buses have leather seats, extra legroom, friendly and welcoming drivers, free Wi-Fi and contactless payment available.
All Gold services run with regular frequencies across the day to provide an excellent alternative to the car.
Stagecoach Gold services offer a wide range of value for money tickets
with Stagecoach weekly bus tickets.
Designed for regular travelers, all of our megarider tickets give you
unlimited travel on our buses in your chosen travel zone. You can
also choose how long your want your ticket for.
Stagecoach Gold services connect the wider county to Oxford city centre and its variety of shops, restaurants and attractions.
Whether you are shopping the best of the British High Street at Westgate Oxford or dining out this evening, journey into Oxford on a Gold bus.
Save on the cost of city centre parking or late night taxi fares.
Scroll table horizontally to view table content
Our Gold services
- S1 runs from Carterton to Oxford via Witney, Eynsham and through Botley.
NS1 night services run after midnight Fridays and Saturdays towards Oxford and everynight from Oxford.
- S2 runs from Carterton to Oxford via Witney, the A40 and along Woodstock Road.
- S3 runs from Chipping Norton/ Charlbury to Oxford via Woodstock and Yarnton
- 7 runs from Woodstock to Oxford via Kidlington and Oxford Parkway
A single N7 night service runs after midnight Monday to Saturday from Oxford.
- runs from Banbury to Oxford via Deddington and Kidlington
The X4 is an express service from Banbury to Oxford. X4 journeys are shown in the S4 timetable.
- runs from Bicester to Oxford via Gosford and Summertown
- runs from Wantage to Oxford via Grove and Abingdon
The 34 service runs from Wantage to Oxford via Harwell Campus at selected times. 34 journeys are shown in the S8 timetable
- runs from Wantage to Oxford via Grove and Cumnor
Premium night bus fares are charged on NS night buses, or use your Stagecoach return ticket or pass at no additional cost.